I was to reverse a file for a challenge, MD5 hash 85c9feed0cb0f240a62b1e50d1ab0419. The challenge was called mio cuggino, purposefully misspelled with two g letters. It asks for three numbers. The…
You can find me on…
- Overdetermined and underdetermined systems of equations put simply
- Projection methods in linear algebra numerics
- Reproducing a transport instability in convection-diffusion equation
- What is the Rossby number?
- How do Dirichlet and Neumann boundary conditions affect Finite Element Methods variational formulations?
- A gentle (and short) introduction to Gröbner Bases
- What is the difference between Finite Differences and Finite Element Methods?
- The role of intuitions in mathematics
- A note on the hopes for Fully Homomorphic Signatures
- Probability as a measure of ignorance