So, found myself installing IRAF on a friend’s laptop running Ubuntu. There are some decent tutorials online about the general steps: for example, this one, and the official one. However,…
You can find me on…
- Overdetermined and underdetermined systems of equations put simply
- Projection methods in linear algebra numerics
- Reproducing a transport instability in convection-diffusion equation
- What is the Rossby number?
- How do Dirichlet and Neumann boundary conditions affect Finite Element Methods variational formulations?
- A gentle (and short) introduction to Gröbner Bases
- What is the difference between Finite Differences and Finite Element Methods?
- The role of intuitions in mathematics
- A note on the hopes for Fully Homomorphic Signatures
- Probability as a measure of ignorance