During a Computational Vision lab, while comparing histograms, I stumbled upon a peculiar behavior. The histograms pairwise kernel matrix – which is just a fancy name for the matrix holding…
You can find me on…
- Projection methods in linear algebra numerics
- Reproducing a transport instability in convection-diffusion equation
- What is the Rossby number?
- How do Dirichlet and Neumann boundary conditions affect Finite Element Methods variational formulations?
- A gentle (and short) introduction to Gröbner Bases
- What is the difference between Finite Differences and Finite Element Methods?
- The role of intuitions in mathematics
- A note on the hopes for Fully Homomorphic Signatures
- Probability as a measure of ignorance
- But WHY is the Lattices Bounded Distance Decoding Problem difficult?
algorithms android api binary reverse brute force coding computational vision cryptography evolution facebook fenics google hacking internet interview iraf languages management mathematics microsoft music openwrt opinion pattern matching paypal php post pay counter public speaking python review semantics social networks table tennis teaching terminal tips travels ubuntu windows windows 8 wordpress wordpress plugin wordpress tips wp-cli youtube