Post Pay Counter PRO is an addon for the Post Pay Counter free plugin which enriches it with more features, helping you to effectively compute and track your writers’ payments and implement a revenue sharing model in your business.
- Google Analytics integration: use your account on the world-leading website visits tracking system to pay writers also basing on how many times their posts were seen. Use pageviews or unique pageviews as you like and stop the counting after a certain number of days. (Tutorial)
- Adsense Revenues Share: give your writers a part of the site’s Adsense Revenues. (Tutorial)
- PayPal integration: pay your writers directly from the stats page with PayPal Adaptive Payments (no need to put your credentials in the plugin). (Tutorial)
- Mark as paid: keep track of your writers’ past payments by marking post as paid.
- Payment history: review past payments from a detailed payment history. Let the plugin keep track of how much each writer should be paid basing on past payments.
- Csv export: download stats for offline consulting or storing.
- Shortcode: put stats in public static pages and wherever suits your needs so that users won’t need to access wp-admin; even exclude some columns from display. (Tutorial)
- Stats in post editing page: see post stats in edit page and exclude single posts from stats.
- Payment bonus: award a special bonus to single posts (even a negative one!).
- Currency symbol: add the desired currency symbol before or after payments.
- Multi-lingual support: French (Arianna Novaro), German (Julian Beck), Italian (Stefano Ottolenghi), Dutch (Elza van Swieten).
- More addons available: PRO users get access to other addons which further expand the plugin features.
- Priority support: get as fast as we can support, Skype calls and screen sharing if needed.
Other available addons
Facebook: Pay your WordPress writers basing on the Facebook social interactions their posts generate (shares, likes, comments).
Publisher Bonus: Set up an author rewarding system in which users earn bonus by publishing posts.
Stop Words: Allows you to specify a list of words (stop words) that should not be counted when computing posts word count.
Purchase at least two addons with the PRO version and you automatically get 10% off your purchase!
First of all, make sure you have the latest release of Post Pay Counter installed and active. As soon as you purchase the PRO version, you will get an email with the download link and your license key: download the plugin through that link, extract the zip and upload its content (the whole post-pay-counter-pro folder) to your WordPress wp-content/plugins folder. Now head over to your website plugins list page, look for Post Pay Counter PRO and activate it. Finally, go to Post Pay Counter > Options > License status, paste your license key in the apt field and hit Submit. You’re done: your license has been activated and you can now enjoy all the PRO features (after refreshing the Options page)!
We are always here to help you! And guess what: we always take extra care of our dear PRO users. Drop us a line anytime and we’ll help you as soon as we can (we are based in Italy, so expect some delays due to time zone differences)! However, take a second to look at the FAQs: we may have answered your question already.